Oh my word the Internet is working in the Parrish home!! Can i get a Praise the Lord from anyone??!!! It has been some long days without my handy computer working!! So maybe my darling husband John is right...do i have a complex with my computering(word??)!! I don't really know if i would go as far as to call it a complex but, i do have a deep love for it :)
I just needed to let you all know i am alive in the world of blogging!! I have missed it!! These next few days will be used to start the "updates" from where we left off....the trip to Texas :)
I hope you're having a fabulous day!! Get excited for the updates :) To clear any confusion "Bresnan" is our Internet provider!!
Love from Montana!
9 years ago

2 comments:
oh thank goodness for Bresnan!
Brittney
Praise the Lord you're back!
Post a Comment