Hello dear blog friends :)
So i was talking to Linds a couple weeks ago and i said the title of this post and she said "Jo you should make that a post"! So weeks later here ya go :)
The title of this post is something that baffles my mind! We all share the same sky whether we live in Texas, Louisiana, Africa or Iceland(ha) but, somehow we all have different weather every single day. How in the world do i wake up to 0% humidity, 30 degrees weather and when you wake up in Texas its 200% humidity and 102 degrees at 5Am :) So maybe that's a little "much" but, you get it! All i can say is God is good in all His ways even with humidity!!
I am finally getting over the horrible sinus infection and enjoying breathing out of both sides of my nose! Can anyone say AMEN on that one?? I was literally layed up in the bed for 2 days, by the second day i was tired of bring in my PJ's and watching TLC. I think i have seen every show on the channel and i am ok with that!!
So i went to my weird job this morning and was done by 8:00 AM! I needed to go to Wal Mart because there are just somethings i can't find at the commissary(on base grocery store) so i did! I love going to places like Wal Mart early because its not busy and people aren't running you over with the darn cart! I was in and out in 15 minutes! What a sweet blessing!
The reason i really needed to go to Wal Mart is because Tuesday and Thursday are now "crock pot" nights and i can only find our favorite ones at WM! Crock Pot nights were decided because I am now teaching swimming Lessons at a health club here in Great Falls called The Peak. My first night was Tuesday and i really loved it. Most of you know i swam competitively for 11 years and also swam year around with private teams in those years, so i have great memories of swimming! I loved it! I am really excited about a new odd job :) The Lord is always so faithful in providing for my needs. I co teach a "mom and tot class" from 6:30-7:00 and then from 7:00-7:30 i teach a class by myself. I have 3 cherubs in my class! I think this is going to be great and the pool is heated at 92 degrees, thank you Jesus!!
I hope you have a marvelous Thursday! Remember that in all things, even in the trying journey's He makes everything glorious! Please continue to pray for Carson and family! There is an update on caringbridge.
I love all of you!
9 years ago

4 comments:
Thank you for the update! I am so glad you are feeling better and am SO glad that you are having fun teaching swimming! (By the way, I have some really good crock pot recipes I can share with you!)
xoxo Love you!
I was thinking the exact same thing the other day, how the sun can be shining in Texas and the SAME sun can be shining in North Carolina. Our God is TRULY amazing. I love you Jo! I think about you ALL the time!
Best Wishes from Belton!
Elizabeth
I'm lovin' it!!!:)
And yes, all is well in the world because we both updated.
Miss you LOTS today. Although,I feel like I say that everyday! :)
LKE
You are so silly..with your crock pot. But warm food always makes you feel better in the cold weather.
I'm loving the updates and how exciting to be teaching swimming. Bringing back the old Prestonwood Flyer days are you!!! Stay warm and get better!! Love you girlie!
God Bless,
Michelle
Post a Comment