Monday, November 19, 2007

Picture Update :)






I couldn't resist updating you with even more recent pictures than this morning!! John came home during his lunch hour and Jolena was so sweet to take pictures of us in the snow at Giant Springs...the most beautiful place...ever!!!

After the photo shoot #2 for the day :) John had to go back to work but, i enjoyed sledding with Jolena and family!! Oh the wonderful memories i am getting to make here, i have been so blessed!

There are so many more pictures but, it just takes too darn long to upload them!! I have to do it in small amounts :)

Love you all!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, these are too, too, too cute! You two look like you're just having so much fun! Now, this has to be the time when you say, "Boy, it's nice to live somewhere else than Texas!" Enjoy the snow for all of us here in warm, Tejas! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. Thanks for all the sweet engagement pic comments. :)

Lindsee Lou said...

Update #2 for the day...I'm so proud!!! :)

Y'all are too cute. I just knew it was Jolena that took those. What a good friend!! :)

LOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Joanna - how cool is our God?! As I was reading your blog, "There is a God" was playing on KSBJ. It was as if we were sharing the same sentiments. I love your pictures. You and John are so precious. You make me smile! :)

Jenny said...

I just want to come cuddle!!!

Jaclyn said...

CUTEST EVER EVER!!! OMG!