Hey Lovely Ladies!
It has been forever and lets just emphasize on the forever part!! Heaven help me! I try so hard to stay on track with posting and then it only takes a few days to get off....i am trying!! :)
Well Its almost been a month since i posted last so i think i shall fill you in on what you have missed out on. Its been a great month and i can't believe its Februay 1st today!! Time is flying by!
Janruary consisted of some fun and exciting things :)
1. Watching Heath and Jolena 3 precious kids while they went out and celebrated their 10 year anniversary
2. I interviewed for a new job here on base to work in the optometry lab....but with much peace i didn't accept the offer, they were going to make me work Saturdays....sorry *I* just don't do that.
3. Carson Thomas Richardson celebrated his 5th birthday! John and I were sad to miss the pirate party but, we sang to him over the phone instead :) And we sent him his very own Texas A&M shirt...what he wanted! John was THRILLED!
4.Actually alot of birthdays were celebrated this month....John's brother Ryan and John's dad!! Happy birthday to you :)
5. I enjoyed swim training on the negative degree weather day *please note the sarcaism* Even though the pool was warm....there was a -40 windchill outside...geez!!
6.John and I enjoyed Friday Janruary 25th the most...We had the opportunity of going skiing that day!! John had never been before, and we had a ball the entire day! I loved not going with a big group and just spending the day skiing with my hubby and loving the view...nothing better :)
7. I have decided to start my very own HOME BUSINESS!! I am going to be selling Round Top Collection home and garden decor. I am SO excited about this. I actually applied for my Federal Tax ID number today....WOAH!! visit their website: http://www.thertc.com/
8. John and I are in the midst of working on something thats a secret for some....i don't want to post anything except...Our Lord is so good to us, and He is proving that He can move ANY mountain with His very own hands!
9. Carson's AFP numbers came back and were 681. This is down from 732 prior to surgery! And the big picture (my favorite part) the numbers have come down from 1032 to 681! Ya'll this is huge!! God is at work in this precious boy! We're thrilled!! Keep praying!!!
10. Janruary was great :) God has proven Himself so faithful! In and out of every season....He remains!
Lots of love to my favorite girls :)
*The spell checker won't work....excuse my mistakes :)
9 years ago

7 comments:
SKIING! how FUN! I bet it was a blast not being there with a whole youth group and all of their glory :) I love you lady. I don't work Saturdays either!
xoxo
Jen
Thank you for your new post (hahaha):) New home business????
WOW...thats exciting! I went to check it out but the website is down??? Talk to you soon!
Love you,
Britt
hey!!!! I heard about your secret planning and I am SO impressed and proud of you. I promise I will be praying. I think it is just wonderful. So, what is this business...what do you sell? The website is under construction.
Love you so much!
I'm so glad you posted... I love seeing what you've been doing! so what is this business about??
love you and miss you! and so fun that you got to go skiing!
Britt D.
***my blog is designsbybrittney.com/blog - it's a word press blog...
It IS long overdue! :)
But, glad to hear all the randomness! Love you. SO glad we finally got to chat the other night. WE shall talk soon!!!!!
Love you, bestie!
L
$300!!??? insane...um...no thank you. Grace is just fine in her babies-r-us car seat cover :)
So, is Thomas having a girl?! SO fun!!! You are going to have a blast! OK..I do like gymboree but I must say.....Old Navy has extreemly cute baby clothes and very inexpensive. I buy a lot of stuff for miss priss from there. Now, for bows...they ALL come from Bitty Bows Boutique. www.bittybowsboutique.com she sells the bows and the flowers that i put in Grace's hair ( I LOVE the flowers) they are amazing. they will stay in all day even if the baby is practically bald. I am a huge believer.
I am excited for you!!! SO FUN!!!
love you!
xoxox
$300!!??? insane...um...no thank you. Grace is just fine in her babies-r-us car seat cover :)
So, is Thomas having a girl?! SO fun!!! You are going to have a blast! OK..I do like gymboree but I must say.....Old Navy has extreemly cute baby clothes and very inexpensive. I buy a lot of stuff for miss priss from there. Now, for bows...they ALL come from Bitty Bows Boutique. www.bittybowsboutique.com she sells the bows and the flowers that i put in Grace's hair ( I LOVE the flowers) they are amazing. they will stay in all day even if the baby is practically bald. I am a huge believer.
I am excited for you!!! SO FUN!!!
love you!
xoxox
Post a Comment