Glory girls! I go through this phase where i enjoy reading all of your blogs so much...that i don't update mine. I was reading my sweet Jenny's blog a moment ago and thought to myself this is CRAZY Jo...go update your own! So here it is ya'll and i am warning you know its going to be a bit of a bumpy ride... nothing will go together...nothing :)
Although its only been 10 days since the last post, it seems more like 10,000! I hear myself saying more and more "life is so busy"! Can anyone relate? I always had this vision that once i was "grown up" things slowed down....LIE!!!
Picking up where i left off last...Carson was released from the hospital Friday morning! They were hoping he could go to school but, the stomach bug has been going around his class...so he had to miss, he seemed to take it well though! And even better... Collin and Carson had a slumber party in the game room Friday night....if that's not FUN :)
They did get his AFP number back this past week, it has again increased to 4400! I feel like stomping my feet...but sadly that does nothing! Tuesday they will go back into the hospital to start the very first chemo Carson ever had...2.5 years ago. He can only have so many rounds of this certain type because it is so hard on the heart and there is a maximum dosage. His white blood cell counts will go down with these drugs so there will be more precautions they have to take. It will also make his hair fall out again which he is not so excited about this time. We have become very spoiled to Carson looking like any other child and he has enjoyed it I think.
Even in all the disappointing news there is a huge praise... Ryan and Kimberly's insurance is covering the last chemo (methotrixate) and the time they were in the hospital! Praise Jesus!!!!
I wanted to post what Ryan and Kimberly have asked to be specifically prayed for:<
Please continue to pray that the drugs going in Carson's sweet body will go to the cancer and kill it. Please pray also that as Ryan and I continue to investigate all options God will point us in the right directions. Please pray for our family as we have to be separated once again next week. Please pray that answers come quickly and effectively!
And as i always say...we will continue to BELIEVE in our miracle!!!!!
My sweet Cooper is a growing boy!!! Ali sent out an update yesterday...i can't believe how much he has changed in 3 weeks time and how much he looks like Thomas, and that he is already 1month old! Bless his sweet heart!! He is officially 12lbs. oz. 24.5in.!!! He is off the charts ya'll!!!

Happy Sunday to ya'll!!! Its a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!! day here in Great Falls!! I told John this morning on the way to church that i totally believe the Lord has allowed Summer to stay longer for me....He is sooo good!!!! But, Winter is coming... the forecast for next weekend scares me a tad.... that talked about S-N-O-W!!!!!! Bless my soul!!!!!
Believing!!


4 comments:
I love you. And so needed an updated from you!
That Cooper is darling...
And that Carson is being prayed for...
Let's talk again this week. :)
LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!
LKE
Hi darling! It's been awhile since we chatted, I miss you!
Thanks for updating, and thanks for those sweet pictures of Mr. Cooper. What a doll baby!
We were talking about Carson in New Orleans this weekend, he has prayer warriors there too!
Love love LOVE you!
YAY! I'm so glad you updated... I keep checking to see if you do :) Love you!
Oh Jo I'm so happy you updated your blog. Its wonderful to hear that you are doing so well.
I've been reading your emails about sweet Carson and I'm praying everyday. I have a family friend who has been battling cancer for years. She had a blood test this week and is now cancer free and in remission. So we thank God everyday for answering her prayers. Carson has such a sweet endearing soul and I pray this treatment will get the job down.
Cooper is getting so big. Its amazing how fast they grow. He will be a very tall Lucas boy...with sweet red hair. He looks adorable!
I miss you girlie! Have a wonderful week!! Love you!
Michelle B
Post a Comment