Sunday, March 8, 2009

Randoms

Happy March :) This post will consist of a whole bunch of ramblin'!! Enjoy!



1. John is home (going on almost 3 weeks) and it sure is *wonderful*!!!! Life is just better with my man :)

2. We have started a bible study at church! We're really excited about the things the Lord will teach us. The topic is Intercessory Prayer. Pretty intense and in-depth!!!


3. John and I have embraced a life style of eating completely Organic!!! We love it!


4. We have almost completed our 2nd Winter in Great Falls, Montana!


5. The Lord is still continuing to show His faithfulness to the healing of this precious boy:



6. I have had the privilege of watching our Sweet Lord bless 2 families with children...these precious babies have been prayed for, for a very long time. It is amazing to see His faithfulness unfold! Amen!


7. I have fallen in love with reading this blog!!!! This baby is a miracle!! And i can't help but *adore* her bows...seriously ya'll!!!!!!!


8. John and I had a great day skiing yesterday! It was a sunny, almost warm day in Neihart Montana! We both got a bit of sun of our face :)


Lots of love!!!!!!!




3 comments:

Jenny said...

Well look at the 2 of you in your ski clothes, all bundled up. Just presh :)

I've been meaning to ask you how your shower went? Or has it happened yet?

Love you, thanks for the update!

Brittney said...

LOVE this pic of you two. Been praying for Sweet Carson!!!

I was SUPPOSED to go to Colorado and ski with the family next week... but sadly, my boss would NOT let me off! I'm very sad about that!

Lindsee Lou said...

Hello, dear BFF. I am so glad you made your presence known in the crazy blog world. I sure do miss you when you're not on! I love you and loved this list of randoms.

Mostly, I just loved seeing you and your man together.

Thank you for the much needed update.

Love,
Your BFF