Saturday, May 2, 2009

Parrish Kitchen :)

I love "tour" post...Thanks Kelly!!! I think its so fun to see where people live and their taste in decor!! Needless to say I'm nosey like that :) HA!!! So ya'll don't be shy!!!



Welcome to the Parrish Kitchen!!! Now this is by far our dream kitchen but, the Lord was so gracious to us! We live in the nicer houses on base and we could not be more thankful!

This is the kitchen looking in from the laundry room! It was a very blah white and blank kitchen before us :)


I love my window seal, i have pictures of our family and a platter my mom gave me " By His hand we are fed give us Lord our daily bread".
*love* my curtains!! Thank you mom!! And of course our "Gig 'Em"!!! We love our Aggies


These are the canisters we got for our wedding that match our plates! I love them! They have flour and sugar in them...one is empty :) HA!
*love* our dinnerware! I remember when i saw this at Dillards! Its called Tuscan Country!!
This is one nook in our kitchen! 3 essentials!! Pictures, my favorite wedding gift ever!!, and the Kitchen Mate...need i say more :)

My kitchen would not be a kitchen without my Write Plate!!! John and I love leaving notes on it for each other!! Its *too* fun!!
This clock hangs on the wall behind the kitchen! I fell in love with this clock! And it matches perfectly!!!
Breakfast room looking in from the living room!
This is one of my favorites spots in the kitchen/breakfast room! I love my lamp, BELIEVE is my favorite word ever, and that plate was made by my BFF Lindsee...go here to see more!!

love my apothecary jar!! I am on the look for some more!!! It has been filled with red apples for a while...i think it needs a make over :)

This sign sits in front of the apothecary jar! Howdy is another Aggie term!! My sweetest B sent this to me from Texas :) I love having things from home in my home... it makes Texas seem closer!!


Always be assured that this candle is burning in the Parrish kitchen!!! Love me some Circle E Candles!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!! As i sat here and typed this post and posted pictures...my heart is very humbled at how much we have. We're so blessed!! Thank you Lord for providing this home...may it always be a place that you're praised!

Happy Kitchen! Come back next week for the "living room" addition :)

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I think you have done a fabulous job in that kitchen! Very warm and inviting! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dinnerware. I do not think I have ever seen it before! I love Tuscan things! Thanks for sharing!

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

I saw your comment on my blog, so I popped over to check out your kitchen too! You are just about the cutest thing ever :) I love your dishes, the Write Board, and your "Believe" "sit about" (that's what the designers at Southern Living at Home call things that you 'sit about' your home!). And seriously, you SHOULD think about Southern Living at Home... it is so much fun and very easy! And you get all the fun stuff for your home :) I'm an addict - I love everything about it! Thanks for checking in... come back again! And I hope you are feeling better ( I read a few more of your posts)... you sounded miserable!

Jaclyn said...

look at your pretty kitchen! I LOVE it and i LOOOOVE your dinnerware. I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty kitchen! Thanks for sharing~

Misty Crow Oster said...

Tuscan is my favorite design style. I also love your dinnerware. Very cute kitchen!Thanks for sharing your home.

Brittney said...

I SO wanted to do this... but sadly do not have my own kitchen :(

Brittney said...

oh... and - LOVE your kitchen... I don't think I've seen a pic since your move-in post :)

Ronda said...

You did a GREAT job in your kitchen! The pieces you chose are just beautiful! I love all the words you have placed in various places, and the colors you chose in your kitchen are just gorgeous! I also love the Aggie Decor. Great job!