OK you precious thangs :) Don't give up one me....
I have been in Texas since Friday July 25th...and this is my last week here!!! Its been a crazy, chaotic, BLAZING hot....TEXAS fun time!!!!
My parents moved on the 30th and i don't think its slowed down since!!
I hope ya'll are doing great, staying cool, drinking lots of water!!!! I had myself a heat attack the other day.... that sun is just out of this world!!!!
Pictures and stories coming soon!!
Trust Him today...in ALL things!!!!
All my love,
Joanna
P.S. Baby Cooper should be coming any day now!!!! Get excited :)
9 years ago

5 comments:
so exciting Jo! you'll have to let me know when Baby Cooper comes!
I know, I went to take pictures with Derik's sister downtown Austin this weekend. I almost passed out! Seriously I had to sit down on the curb on 6th street of all places! :) haha!
Yes, bless the blog.
I'm gonna need to see a good post and some pictures upon your return to Great Falls, Montana! :)
And oh, I so hope that baby comes for you while you are here!
Love you!
Jo! Thanks for your sweet note and for being so excited for us! You better let us all know about mr. Cooper! I can't wait.
Also, I have been keeping up with sweet Carson's blog and I am praying!!!!
Thanks for your comment! That is so crazy- we were there on Sunday, too! We might have passed each other! What a crazy, small world!
Of course I remember you! I just can't believe what happens in 10 years. You are so grown up!! And you are married to an AF man too! Jason is actually ending his career with the AF after 10 years in search of something that will keep him home with family rather than in the desert. I didn't have much time to read your blog, but I scanned the first page and just loved it. From the sound of your words, you have such a sweet heart! Wow! I would love to be around you. I'm looking forward to reading more. I'm glad you found me on here. I'd love to add you to my list of blogs that I read...I really need to update that. The list just keeps growing!
Post a Comment