Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Route 44!



Oh on this HOT Montana Summer day...i dreamed of something cold and wet!!


As i headed down 10 Avenue on my way home i suddenly realized that the SONIC was OPEN in this town!! Lord have mercy on my soul seriously!! It was like i was on 249 and Cypresswood in Houston, Texas :)


My car without even thinking whipped around to get in the parking lot, only to be told that i would have to drive 5 blocks pick up a ticket and wait in this ridiculous long line...no thank you!!


Although i was disappointed, i TRUST the line will be shorter tomorrow :)



Thank you Lord for bringing some TEXAS to this state!!!


6 comments:

Brittney said...

YAY for Sonic - and YAY for you. I know how you miss it :) Miss you friend!

Meagan said...

That's so cool! I saw that they were building it when I was there last month. Have a strawberry limeade for me! :)

Blissfully Enamored said...

hi friend!!!!! how ARE you?!?!? i miss your pretty pretty face!! how is MONTANA?!?!

Blissfully Enamored said...

be happy you are up there and not down here!!! it is MISERABLY hot....about 106 most days! it's just too much!!!

but i am so glad that you are doing great! we will def keep up more!!! :)

Heather said...

Yay for sonic and I totally know where that sonic is in Houston!! I go by it all the time, crazy!! I have always wanted to visit Montana, I bet the scenery is amazing!! I want to go fly fishing up there!! Glad Sonic was open!

Jenny said...

I had a cranberry slush the other day and it was to die for!!