To my sweetest, most darling man...John!
I love you more today and i thought i loved you that much yesterday :) 2 years today ago you made me the happiest girl in the whole entire world. I will never forget when those big wooden doors opened on July 7, 2007 and you my love, were waiting for me... with those sweet tears rolling down your cheeks.
I absolutely adore you. I am so thankful that you are mine... forever! I love the life we lead together. I love that you are home to me. I love that you desire to lead us to know our sweet Jesus more and more. I love that the Lord created you 28 years ago and created our hearts to fit perfectly together. I love the memories we have over the past 2 years. I love that you are my best friend. I love you because your YOU!
Happy 2 year Anniversary to the love of my life!
I love you to the moon and back John Parrish!
9 years ago

2 comments:
LOVE IT! Have fun celebrating!
So sweet!! Happy 2 years! Enjoy this sweet time!
Post a Comment