Well i can't believe that i have almost been in Montana for a whole month! The day i left i never thought i would make it this far. The journey has been amazing and i truly can say i have loved every minute of my transition...Glory to you Jesus!!
When John and I pulled out of my drive way on July 19Th at 6:45AM i knew that i was coming home the weekend of August 17Th and that was what was holding me together! Girls, its really that time and i am coming home!!
I can't wait to smell Texas but, i will miss my sweet John while i am gone! I look forward to coming back to Montana because John will have been painting inside of new house all weekend!! We have the keys :)
I will return to you with many pictures and great stories...i already know :)
Thanking the Lord for Texas,


3 comments:
YAY! soooo exciting! can't wait to see you and hear many many stories... I actually just got a text message from you while reading this... haha funny!
Brittney
Praise the Lord! I am so excited to see you!!!! you just don't even know :)
I LOVE YOU.
Praise the Lord you got your keys! I can't wait to hug you!
Post a Comment