Hey ya'll!!!
Before i make my *huge* Girls Weeked 2008 post, i absolutley without a doubt had to share this video. I had goose bumps the entire time! Sit down for 8 minutes and 44 seconds and listen to these words and see the amazing pictures... it could ONLY the Lord ya'll!
I *love* to hear Louie Giglio, it brings me back to Youth Evangalisim Conference, retreats and youth camps! And i loved how he stated the promise that WE have in HIM.... for those who TRUST in HIM, he promises to hold us in the palm of HIS hand all the days of our lives! Ya'll it just doesn't get *any* better than that... behold Him today!!!!!!! He knows your name, He loves you beyond what you can ever imagine!!
9 years ago

2 comments:
I JUST had a moment to sit down and watch this and...wow! That is SO very cool. He does knit us together so perfectly!
Okay, so where is the *huge* girls weeked post. I need one! :) I did my homework and did mine, now it's y'alls turn!!! :)
I'm so glad you shared this video. I loved it! I miss you! I hope you and John are doing wonderful!
Love Ya Girlie,
Michelle Bernal
Post a Comment