Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May Madness!!!

I wish i could be like Lindsee... always so productive when it comes to blogging!! I mean seriously... i think she secretly wrote out what she was going to post about Girls Weeked 08 on the plane ride home! The thought of updating all those pictures....literally makes me sweat! I can't handle the thought ;) So if you want to live through pictures the most AMAZING 4 days of your life... visit Lindsee for pictures galore and recaps that will satisfy your soul!!!!

Needless to say GW 08 was perfect in every way! It was so refreshing to be with the girls!! We did indeed have many moments of laughter, lots of yummy food, cute clothes and so much more! But, we were so tuckered every night... we walked till our heels cracked...and for some of us until we began to walk with weird limps... oh sweet thangs!!! I have never in my life needed a pedicure so bad after i returned home! May 9th -12th was a ball! It was sad to hug them bye but, we already look forward to next year!!! We missed you sally!!!

Can i just say "where has May gone"?? I feel that it has just flown by! From the moment May began the Parrish house has been going non-stop!!! It has been a month full of fun though... a sweet trip to Texas, GW 08, John was in WY and CO. for some training and brought back some pretty metals :), Malmstrom AFB Air Show * it was so rewarding to see John fly in the show*!
and i can't begin to leave out that it was in the high 90's for the Air Show...Thank you Jesus for the sun on my shoulders, Memorial Day weekend was fun... alot time inside because of the 5 days of rain...Praise the Lord for the SUN today :)

May brought 2 interviews my way!! That was such a sweet blessing from the Lord! I love those times where He quietly opens doors and blows your socks off!! HE is so Good ya'll! Even on the days i was so frustrated with job searching... i knew in the end i would still see His goodness and His faithfulness... and I HAVE!!!! I always say over and over... there are NO regrets in Trusting Jesus! Yesterday... i had a very unexpected interview that led to excepting a job that i am tickled pink about! I promise more details to come in the next months! I stand amazed at how BIG our God is! I am thankful for the seasons of TRUST for they lead me to believe more than ever... HE IS REAL and there is no denying Him!!!

I am elated to say today that Carson's AFP # came back at 594 down from 691!!!!! I have goose bumps just typing it!!!! Praise Jesus!!!!! Its amazing to watch the Lord work in this precious child's life!!! I know He has HUGE things in store for him!!!!! And, John and i heard from Ryan and Kimberly that Collin accepted Jesus into his heart! What an amazing thing!!! Even through all that there sweet family is going through... Collin sees HIM!!!!! Please continue to pray for Carson!!!! We are BELIEVING!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!!

Much love!!!!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

such great news about Carson!! I am praying!!
love you!

Lindsee Lou said...

Oh bless, you can totally post. It takes approximently 10 minutes a day. :)

And please, will ONE of you post a vegas blog?! I want to read about Vegas from one of you, too!!!! Plus, y'all have some pics I don't have. Eh hem!

On that note, I guess I should thank you for updating at all! ;)

Love you!