Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bless bargains!

John has been flying nights this week so, i have been doing errands in the evenings to stay occupied!! I usually don't like to do errands after work, i just want to come home and be comfy :)

So last night after we ate a yummy dinner!!! Seriously this was a delicious meal and because we do everything organic i just substituted!!! You *must* try it :) This is a side note but, i LOVE to search through Whole Foods recipes and print the ones the sound delish to me and then you never run out of recipes! I try to do that weekly!! It really does help when planning a weekly menu!!! Who LOVES having menus??? The Parrish couple does:))))


Ok back to errands :) I ran into Herbergers (please excuse the name...its plain terrible and wrong). It is a department store... nothing like Dillards but, you take whatever you can get! They do have a really great baby department which is exactly what i needed! Sweet Cooper is turning 1 years old this month!!! I can't believe it!! So Aunt Jo needed to go shopping...of course :)


Although i make fun of the name that place has amazing sales!! I can't wait to Cooper to get his sussy in the mail!!


On my way home i saw Ross out of the corner of my eye! Ya'll i couldn't resist, i really felt called to go in :) Now Ross is one of those stores you have to prepare yourself for before entering... but it is also one of those stores that is *so* worth it sometimes! As Linds and i say...you have to dig :) And last night was just one of those nights that it was WORTH IT!!!



I have had my eye on a rug for about a week. I need a new rug in the kitchen under the sink... but, i have this bad habit of creating something in my head before i ever see it...*dern*!! But, i did of course find one i fell in LOVE with immediately but, not the price! Hello why is a rug so expensive to ship....mercy me! SO, backing up to the Ross story... i found just what i had my eye on for $50 cheaper *LOVE ROSS*!!!!!


And of course i found a *must have* that i had not had my eye on :) But, for $2.48 WHY NOT!!!!




*i think i will put one of our new pics in this frame when we get them* :)

I was very pleased with Ross in Great Falls Montana! And so my was hubby!!!!!

Speaking of frames...i LOVE these!!!!!!!! Hilary is a friend of mine from Texas!!! Are those not just ADORABLE!!!! I am thinking i may need more than one :)

OK its 8:30 and i am determined to get in bed early!!! Have a great night ya'll!!!

P.S. Thank you to everyone for your amazing encouragement and prayers for the 5K and Carson!!! Please praise the Lord with us as we celebrate *LOW NUMBERS* for Carson!! Thank you sweet Jesus, you truly are the only one worthy...because after all Carson is YOUR miracle Jesus!! AMEN!!!!!

4 comments:

Blissfully Enamored said...

you are just too sweet jo!!! thanks for being so sweet about my frames!!! i have had SO much fun making them...even though i have not kept up with my etsy shop very well!!! :)

by the way..LOVE that leopard frame you found!!!!

Jenny said...

Great finds at Ross :)

Also, I am very very proud of your ever so frequent blogging :)

love you and miss your sweet heart!

Brittney said...

LOVE your Ross purchases. And, I agree with Jen... loving the frequent blogging.

That recipe looks yummy... I'll soon be trying new things when I have my OWN kitchen... amen!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

just stumbled upon your blog but these are so cute! and i love me some Ross!

great blog!