OH.MY.WORD.!!!!!! I am so excited about the pictures we had taken a week ago! Ali called me today to let me know she had posted a sneak peak on her blog :) These are everything and more than i ever dreamed of!!!
Enjoy :)
http://www.alibrownphotoblog.blogspot.com/
I am *loving* how the leopard cardigan turned out!!!! Let me know what you think :))))))
Hugs and Happy Sunday!! Back to organizing my recipes while my man is golfing!!!
9 years ago

7 comments:
I said it on facebook, and i will say it again. These are AMAZING. LOOOOVE them.
ok, you also are going to have to share where you got the cardigan :)
omg!!!!!! you are way too pretty for words!! those are SUCH amazing photos!! i LOVE the cardigan...where did you find that? and where did you get the yellow dress?!
i am so glad that you wore your sperrys too!! i am obsessed with mine!!! :)
Of course I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. How could I not? Two of my very favorite people. (Gorgeous people I might add.) And yes, I am loving your choice of outfits. DARLING! Love you, BFF.
Jo...these pics are so precious! It's so hard for me to choose my favorite...however...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the leopard cardigan shots! That is SOOOO you!
Love ya!
You two are adorable!!!
LOVED the outfits. You're cuter than words!
Muwah!
Sally
Oh my goodness.... these are amazing! You must be thrilled!!!! :-) You two are so cute together. I'm glad you found such a talented photographer in GF. :-) It helps you two are so photogenic.... :-)
you already know I'm in love with them girl... you both look GREAT! absolutely fanta-bulous :)
Post a Comment