Friday, April 17, 2009

100 :)

Bless my soul... i can't believe today is my 100th post! This is big deal ya'll! Coming from the girl who sometimes likes to read everyone elses and forgets to update her own...give me a break :)

I really really love the blog world :) Its a great thing! I love meeting new people, realizing i actually know someone, and realizing that for the most part our common denominator is Jesus...i just love that!!

I started this blog April 24, 2007! I know exactly where i was! I was visiting Lindsee at Sam Houston, and we were in her roomates room looking at blogs (LAME!!), she had been pestering me (and Jenny) for a LONG time about getting a blog..i always said NO... absolutely not...too much work...HA :) but, that night in Huntsvegas....i caved... and its been a blast ever since :)

Thank you to my sweet Linds for the memory of Huntsvegas :)

Here's to the 100th post...waiting for the dishwasher man to come...just maybe he will tell me i need one of these:



A stainless steel one :) But, instead he just fixed the one we have!!! At least its fixed and the FULL load is washing as we speak!! Yay!!!!

Happy Friday ya'll!! Its beautiful here...just beautiful!!!


1 comments:

Lindsee said...

Happy 100th post! I will always be grateful for that night in Huntsville when Joanna, the Bride to be, decided to start blogging. I love you so much!