Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 3

Well its another beautiful day here...but the sad news is i am really sick! I thought i was on the mend but... wrong, wrong, wrong! I now have a glorious sinus infection. JOY :) I was afraid had strep throat. I got some really powerful meds and I'm praying to feel better really soon!!

With that being said...today Jesus is my HEALER! I couldn't really think of a more perfect word! I know that He is taking care of my body and going to allow these meds to do their job. Now i realize that "earthly" healing is not always what happens but, even in those times i know full well that He is our healer...even in death He opens doors to new life! Amen! Not only does He have the power to heal our bodies but, He heals our hearts..amen! I love how Jesus so tenderly shapes and molds us to be more like Him! I praise Him for the ways I have seen healing with my own eyes and i continue to BELIEVE....

I praise Him for His faithfulness in and out of every season!!



1 comments:

Brittney said...

JO!!! I love this song... I remember you and Britt gave me that James Avery charm (the 4 seasons one) and wrote the lyrics to this song out for my graduation present! great times :) I always think of you both when I wear it :)