Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 2


Happy Tuesday :) I hope the weather where you're is as beautiful as it is here! Thank you Jesus! I have needed to the SUN!!!

Today Jesus is my JOY and my CONSTANT! I struggle alot with change! I don't like it one bit, but the Lord so creatively put me in a life style that changes very often...sometimes from day to day! Hello Military :) I am learning from His sweet love that HE remains true, and although there are times when i feel like "my world" is spinning out of control, His hush calms the seas. Amen! And He is also my JOY, knowing that He holds me in the palm of His righteous hand! Knowing Jesus is so sweet and i am so thankful that on the days i want to scream and pull my hair out...i can take a deep breath and find JOY in His name...Jesus! I will choose His Joy today!! Will you?? The song that first comes to mind, is an "oldie"! Its a chorus we would always sing at church "The Joy of the Lord will be my strength, I will not falter, i will not faint...."

Oh come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Psalm 95:1

Yet i will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my Salvation. Habakkuk 3:18


I love kari Jobe! And i love this song!



Thank you Jesus for being my JOY!

1 comments:

Lindsee said...

I am so proud of you for blogging these every day. I love it! But, I love you more. Can we chat please? Seriously, I might crater. I love you and I love that HE has been your JOY and your CONSTANT in your ever changing world. When I think of the word Joy, I think of you! :) Especially since there is a little "joy" on my light switch that was made by someone I dearly love!