I feel like the plaque has hit Great Falls...and of course found its way to ME!!! No fun!!! I hate being sick...who likes it really??!! I am so ready to feel myself again... i missed work Tuesday...slept literally all day!! I have pushed through the last few days...sneezing 75 times a day and sounding like a total freak!!
I needed to give PRAISE THE LORD shout out to the following products:
**seriously i have rubbed this stuff on my for head, my chest, up my nose...all at work ya'll!! I don't even care what i smell like! This stuff is just so near and dear to my soul! I look like a big grease ball...and i am totally A-OK with that!!
** Now i haven't actually used this yet but...i know hands down its going to work!! I just have that feeling! When i saw this in the store i nearly fell over in tears...on the tile, dirty grocery store floor! Thank you Lord!!
Ok i am off to enjoy my shower soother! Now don't you dare be jealous ;)
Love ya'll to pieces!!!


5 comments:
oh that's no fun... hope your shower soothers work :0
I LOVE that pic of you and John!!! I know it's prob from your honeymoon, you look amazing!
good - I'm glad you're trying to be more "bloggerish" :)
IT IS so close!!! AHH!
This is going to sound weird but one of the things Heath and I now swear by is a Netty Pot. You can find it at any local drug store. It looks like a miniature tea pot and you put water with a quarter of a teaspon of salt in it. You tilt your head just at the right angle and it flushes your sinuses. it will flush out what is blocking you up. You WILL feel like a complete dork but it works great. Do it several times a day. Hope you get to feeling better!
Sorry that your sick Jo. Let me know how those Shower Soothers work. That seems like something easy for me to do for Timmy. He HATES taking medicine with a passion, so anything that can open him up without having to swallow any liquid would be great!
I think of you often!
Love ya,
Liz
Seriously, sometimes I will just open up a jar of VapoRub and just hold it under my nose and sniff it.
:) hope you feel better soon love!
Post a Comment